Saturday, January 2, 2010

Trick or Treat

We went Trick or Treating with our friend Ian (the GREAT Pumpkin and Birthday boy) and two of the cutiest little witches you've every laid your eyes on a/k/a Lizzie & Allie and then their was my two "Ash Ketchum Returns" (cause Nate wore this same costume last year -that's why he's called "Ash Ketchum Returns" and Natalie..."The Little Mermaid." She loved her red wig. I see her going red in her future. Something just tells me she isn't going to stay blonde forever. Time will tell.
Presenting the Trick or Treaters and I'd say every house we went to gave each of them hand fulls of candy in fear of being tricked I'd guess. Everyone's pumpkins were full candy at the end of a very fun evening.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment